Metabolic Health & Wellness Management
AI-based mobile App supported by wellness wearables including advanced glucose CGM
Our Health and Wellness Coaching Technology
Advantages of Our Health & Wellness Coaching
Start Journey of Metabolic Health
Wellness Management & Coaching Linked with CGM
Easy Process to Start
- Start with a desire for better metabolic health and lifestyle.
- We source a CGM device that fits your situation regardless of your insurance coverage.
- Connect the CGM with our App, along with other wearables such as Apple Health, Google Fit, Fitbit, etc.
- Use our insights and analysis provided by our App to change your behavior, such as diet and exercise trends, which help achieve lifestyle goals.
- Check periodically to see progress in achieving goals regarding weight and glucose levels.
- Following these steps can lead to a healthier lifestyle!
Insights & Analysis
- Feedback for total calorie intake
- Calories burned by physical activities
- Weight & BMI tracker
- Daily Range Score (Time in Range of glucose reads)
Recommended range: 70 – 180 mg/dL
- Daily Range Scores for current and previous weeks
- Glucose time courses after meals
- Glucose management index (GMI)
- Daily average glucose profile
- Daily fasting glucose profile
- Data tracker for other factors including blood pressure, pulse, and temperature
- Healthier meal with better glucose time profile
- Healthier meal portions with better calorie intake
- Appropriate physical activities
- Healthier lifestyle adjustment including sleep and stress
- Options – SaaS, texting, or live sessions
Advanced Glucose CGM
- Connected with the most recognized glucose CGM devices available – Lifestyle Libre 2, Dexcom and CH (for research)
- Continuous glucose readings every 15 mins
- Disposable after a single use
- 10 or 14-day wear time and waterproof
- Direct streaming to your phone, no scanner
- CGM devices with subscriptions for coaching plans
Management of Diabetes
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), approximately 34.2 million people in the United States, or about 10.5% of the population, have diabetes. This includes both diagnosed and undiagnosed cases.
There are two main types of diabetes: type 1 and type 2. Type 1 diabetes is an autoimmune condition that usually develops in childhood or adolescence and requires lifelong insulin treatment. Type 2 diabetes is the most common form of diabetes and is often associated with lifestyle factors such as obesity, physical inactivity, and poor diet.
Diabetes is a serious health condition that can lead to a range of complications, including heart disease, kidney disease, nerve damage, and vision loss. It’s important to manage diabetes through a combination of medication, healthy eating, regular physical activity, and monitoring blood sugar levels. If you’re concerned about your risk for diabetes or have symptoms such as frequent thirst, hunger, or urination, you should talk to your healthcare provider, who can recommend testing and provide guidance on management and prevention.
Obesity & Weight Control
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the prevalence of obesity in the United States was 42.4% among adults in 2017-2018. This means that almost half of all adults in the U.S. is considered to be obese.
Obesity can increase the risk for a number of serious health conditions, such as type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and certain cancers.
CGM, or continuous glucose monitoring, can be helpful for weight loss because it provides insight into how different foods and behaviors affect blood sugar levels. By tracking blood sugar in real-time, individuals can learn which foods cause spikes and crashes in their blood sugar and adjust their eating habits accordingly. This can help them make healthier food choices, regulate their appetite, along with regular exercise and ultimately achieve their weight loss goals. Additionally, CGM can provide motivation to stay on track and help individuals understand the benefits of making lifestyle changes.
With Clova CGM instant feedback, individuals can make more informed choices about what to eat, when to eat, and how much to eat. Additionally, the Clova coaching program can give instant feedback about the total calorie intake from your meal.
Total recommended calorie intake per day: Women 2000 or 1600 (after 51) and Men at 2500.
Management of Prediabetes
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) estimates that approximately 96 million adults in the United States have prediabetes, which is a condition in which blood sugar levels are higher than normal but not high enough to be classified as type 2 diabetes.
Prediabetes is a serious health condition that increases the risk of developing type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and stroke. It’s important to note that many people with prediabetes may not have any symptoms, which is why it’s crucial to get tested if you have risk factors such as being overweight or having a family history of diabetes.
If you’re concerned about your risk for prediabetes or diabetes, you should talk to your healthcare provider, who can recommend testing and provide guidance on lifestyle changes that can help reduce your risk.