Clova Health specializes in AI-based wellness coaching for metabolic health including diabetes, obesity and pre-diabetes population with the support of continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) devices and other common health wearables including Apple Health and Google Fit. It offers the advantage of real-time data-driving artificial intelligence for advice on behavior changes including diet, exercise, and other factors.
- Working with customers using AI data from CGM to help them achieve their goals of glucose or weight control.
- Working with customers setting goals, creating foundational habits, mindset shifting, educating on nutrition and exercise to a high degree with support of CGM.
- Following up with customers via emails to periodically, and providing updates to customers on a needed basis in nutrition & exercise and mindset.
- Having 1-1 Calls with customers on a needed basis.
- Providing insightful feedback to continually improve the process and implement new ideas effectively and efficiently.
- Experience with diabetes education, or nutrition or fitness is preferred.
- Experience in customer service is required.
- Effective communicator with good oral and written skills.
- Proficient with basic office computer programs such as Word and Excel
Work remote, flexible hours, part or full time.